Contact Namekam wa tang
Company ProfileHP MediaBin digital asset management helps organizations with globally distributed teams deliver a more engaging and consistent customer experience by effectively managing, distributing, and publishing thousands of customer-facing digital assets. You benefit from higher-impact marketing and communications, greater agility, stronger brand equity, increased team productivity, and the security of knowing valuable corporate assets will be fully leveraged and preserved for the future.
With self-service access, your marketing personnel no longer spend time fulfilling content requests. HP MediaBin delivers a rapid ROI and can scale to meet the needs of the largest global enterprises.
- Video, audio, and image analysis: Comprehensive video management and audio and image analysis, with the ability to understand rich media files and cross-reference them with other forms of information without relying on metadata.
- Single source of truth: Maintain brand equity and increase productivity by accessing single “core” assets from a centralized repository.
- Rich media workflow: Configure and automate business processes to ingest, route, review, approve, email, notify, retrieve, and distribute assets with an integrated workflow engine.
- Targeted asset distribution: Distribute transformed rich content to web, social, print, or mobile with rules-based scheduling.Integrated creative experience: Access all rich content from familiar applications.
- Hosted rich media: Reach your market faster with permission-based, self-service access to valuable corporate assets.
- Compliance and license management: Monitor, analyze, record, and archive assets, user interaction, distribution, and delivery to govern where, when, how, and who has access while enforcing governance and license policies.
Contact Telephone+1 844 529 3464
Product NameHP MediaBin
Company LinkedIn URLhttps://www.linkedin.com/company/4014?trk=vsrp_companies_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A123800121405629849631%2CVSRPtargetId%3A4014%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary
If the vendor operates through a sales channel they may use intermediaries who have regional focus or additional specialisms in a given vertical market.
This refers to the type of licence the DAM system software is supplied under. Proprietary means that the developer restricts access to the source code (the instructions used to generate the software). Open source means that the developer provides full access to the code so you can modify it yourself. Split model is hybrid and means they may offer both options with some restrictions removed (or added) depending on the model chosen. If split is selected, it is advisable to verify the differences with the vendor.
Software Delivery Methods